- The Simple Secret to Happiness
- The Surprising TRUTH About Happiness
- 10 Consejos que te Harán la Vida Mas Feliz (10 Tips that will Make your Life Happier)
The Simple Secret to Happiness | Ryan Estis Inspirational Video | Goalcast
The Surprising TRUTH About Happiness | Dan Buettner | Goalcast
10 Consejos que te Harán la Vida Mas Feliz (10 Tips that will Make your Life Happier)
10 tips that will make your life happier
Here are 10 things you have to stop doing in order to be happy once and for all how to be happy you must let go of everything that causes you sadness, pain, stress and suffering, free yourself and give yourself the chance to be happy
1) Stop wanting to control everything, this is suffocating if you really want to be happy you should try to stop wanting to control everything I know people who want to be in control of everything and what they do is embitter the existence of everyone around them and also leave from controlling your partner to your brothers to your mother to your father to events or situations etc. is not fair I understand that what you do not want is for the other to fail, perhaps you feel that you have the responsibility to ensure that the other does not happen to the other. what happened to you but understand that some people learn from their own experience not from that of others give your advice and let the other be free to choose what they think is best for them let others be as they are you will see that you will be happy
2) Stop carrying the responsibility of others this is very important each one has to contribute their grain of sand I have seen people who take everything for themselves and carry all the weight of responsibility then people go crazy and They leave everything to you at work at home at the University at the school at the Church let each one contribute their part even if it is small you do not have to change with the commitments of the other cooperate but do not carry the responsibility of others you must be happy
3) You are not always right, I know that it is difficult to twist your arm, it is likely that others do not want to, they are not able to understand your point of view, but let it go, it is not worth imposing yourself and hurting those around you. a situation that is too stressful let it go arguing and violence will take years off your life if you get too angry calm down and wait for the waters to return to its course if you are right God will agree with you you deserve to be happy.
4) Do not worry about being accepted to be happy do not pretend to be someone you are not just to be accepted what will happen when you remove the mask and everyone really sees how you are you should not be yourself that is what makes you special you will fall Some people will like you very badly for others don’t worry Jesus our Lord went through exactly the same thing, let people accept you just as you are, don’t make an effort, and please, to be happy, you shouldn’t pretend to be someone you really are not.
5) Don’t complain so much, to bad weather, good face, I don’t know who said it but it was certainly wise. To human beings bad things happen all the time, it is acceptable for you to complain and suffer what happens to you but what is not right is that you live complaining even about the smallest thing. It is not easy to live with someone who complains all the time about trifles when there are so many people suffering from greater things. When you feel the need to complain look around you for sure you will see people with triple problems as heavy as yours and you may even see them happy
6) Stop giving so many excuses to be happy you do not need them luck to the excuses limit you they stagnate you and they do not let you live your life to the fullest today you are going to say I can I want and I am going to get ahead I am going to finish that project so important to me and my family and I will not put it off any longer and with God’s help I will go out on the road and be happy
7) Stop criticizing, we are not the same, if it were the opposite, this world would be extremely boring but if there is something that we all share, the desire to be happy, let the other live his life so that you can have time to live yours Jesus told his disciples do not judge and you will not be judged do not condemn and you will not be condemned forgive and you will be forgiven and why do you look at the straw that is in your brother’s eye and you do not see the beam that is in yours, how can you tell your brother, let me remove the straw from your eye you who do not see the beam that you have in yours hypocrite first remove the beam from your eye and then you will see clearly to remove the straw from your brother’s eye if you are going to criticize do so adopting a responsible attitude not harmful but rather constructive and full of love you must first know yourself and also understand the other harmful criticism will enlarge the differences between you and your neighbor it will prevent you from being happy
8) Do not resist changes, changes are good they help us to stay in motion changes improve our lives and that of others God knows why things happen it has not happened to you that something changes suddenly and then things change you come out better, be happy and accept the change do not resist go with the flow, Sir do with me what you want because I know that you always do what you consider best for me.
9) Let go of the past to be happy, it is necessary that you let go of the past, it is not easy at all, especially if our past was better than our present, but you must recognize that the past has already passed and you only have to live the present, keep in mind that now in the present you can do things that make you proud and make you accept and see your past in a positive way do not stay in yesterday regretting yourself, live in the present and do not think that your future will be terrifying is now unique
10) Do not get attached to anything, the fact that you are not attached to a thing does not mean that you do not appreciate it that you do not do when you feel attached to something it means that you are afraid of losing anything it is forever what it is forever It is the infinite love of our heavenly father, love and fear do not coexist, you must break this bond so that you become a tolerant person, peaceful, loving, empathic, it is something difficult to explain, but you become someone who accepts with love everything that happens to him.
If you liked this video please like it and share it with your friends.